Thermal Conductive Silicone
Thermal conductive silicone, also called electronic silicone, it can be done at room temperature or high temperature curing, but the heat conduction performance than thermal conductive silicone is a bit weak, but the adhesive performance is better. Widely used in electronics, electrical appliances and other industries of elastic adhesive, heat, insulation and sealing. The following is the advantage of the thermal conductive silicone:
- Good thermal conductivity and insulation to improve the reliability of sensitive circuits and components, prolong service life.
- The insulation, shock absorption, impact resistant, wide working temperature and humidity (- 40 ℃~ + 220 ℃).
- The weather resistance, chemical corrosion, heat resistance.
- The outdoor use are exempt from ultraviolet light, ozone, the bad influence of water and chemicals.
Thermal Conductive Silicone Grease
Thermal conductive silicone grease used in high-power transistors, switch tube, such as integrated circuit chip and crack filling and heat transfer between the heat sink. With superior thermal conductivity, high temperature resistant, anti-aging, waterproofing, insulation and other characteristics, it does not dissolve in water, not easy to be oxidized, and have excellent electrical insulation properties, at the same time of thermal protection circuit, improve the stability of the circuit. Thermal conductive silicone is the most widely used electrical and electronic industry of a thermal conductive materials. The following is the advantage of the thermal conductive silicone
- Available in – 50 ~ 300 ℃temperature within the scope of work for a long time, the temperature changes its consistency change is very small, performance of high temperature melting, hardening is not frozen at low temperature.
- On iron, steel, aluminum and its alloys and a variety of synthetic materials are non-corrosive effect; No swelling in plastic and rubber.
- Non-toxic and tasteless.
Although the performance of the thermal conductive silicone grease, thermal conductive silicone grease, production process is similar, just joined a viscous material in the formula, make it have better adhesive performance. But in between there. When using mixed up, can not be wrong.